Get your undergraduate degree in the United States! Applications are exclusively open for the International Student Scholarships Programme at Brigham Young University.
The purpose of the educational award is to provide financial aid for international students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree at BYU for the session 2020/2021.
A valuable opportunity for international students who want to study in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Brigham Young University has received recognition and top 20 academic rankings for their undergraduate and graduate business school programs. BYU offers an intensive foreign language living experience, the Foreign Language Student Residence.
Why study at Brigham Young University? While studying at this university, students will gain excellent teaching, flexibility, and facilities to keep them on track for academic success. Here, international students and scholars can successfully achieve their educational goals.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Brigham Young University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be applying for the bachelor degree coursework in any of their chosen subjects at the Brigham Young University for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For acquiring this bursary, seekers are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can download and send the award application form to BYU Independent Study ATTN: Scholarships 229 HCEB Provo, UT 84602-0300.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a scanned copy of previous degree documents, transcript, a complete letter of agreement, and two reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are required to hold the certificates of previous degree qualification with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All seekers need to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
The fellowship program will provide the educational fund for your studies at the Brigham Young University.