Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, the University of Salford is offering the Built Environment Accelerated Degree International Scholarships.
The funding programme assists highly talented students who want to commence a bachelor degree coursework for the academic session 2020/2021.
Exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
The University of Salford is a research-based higher education institution that provides students with theoretical knowledge and practical experience. It is globally known for its creative courses and committed to providing the best standards of education.
Why would you like to choose the University of Salford? At this university, students get many opportunities for enhancing their talent in a diverse field and building a bright future in their chosen fields. The university provides practical, work-based experience alongside traditional academic learning.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: BSc (Hons) Building Surveying (Accelerated Full-Time), BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying (Accelerated Full-Time), BSc (Hons) Architectural Design and Technology (Accelerated Full-Time), BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management (Accelerated Full-Time) and BSc (Hons) Property and Real Estate (Accelerated Full-Time).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must have their previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the educational award, you must have to take admission in one of the bachelor degree programmes at the University of Salford. There is no separate application process for this scholarship. You will be assessed when you apply for your chosen programme of study.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: You are required to hold your previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of Salford will provide £5000 to worldwide students who want to pursue accelerated degrees for the academic session 2020-2021.