If you want to get higher education in Italy, then here you have a chance to apply for the PhD Scholarships in Computational Implementation and Validation of Constitutive Models and Fracture Mechanics Applications for Heat Resistant Devices offered by CAEmate Srl.
The project’s objective is to derive new computational models for refractory materials, which will make it possible for the first time to simulate in-silico their behavior over the whole working temperature range.
Worthy offer for students in Italy.
User Review( votes)
CAEmate is an innovative company in the field of Structural and Mechanical Design. Based on multidisciplinary competence in informatics and engineering, it offers a range of services from FEM Numerical Simulations to Design Workflow Automation. CAEmate is also a platform where you can find a collection of Online Structural Calculators and Tools to speed up your Engineering workflow.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: CAEmate Srl
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: € 40,966.56
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Computational implementation and validation of constitutive models and fracture mechanics applications for heat resistant devices.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Early-Stage Researchers (ESRs) shall at the time of recruitment by the host organization be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree. Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when a researcher obtained the degree, which would formally entitle him or her to embark on a doctorate, either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country researcher is recruited.
- Applicant ESRs can be of any nationality.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application must be must submitted to [email protected] with the subject “Application for RE-FRACTURE2 ESR position”.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic performance (diplomas, university transcripts, etc.)
- Research and industrial experience
- Awards and fellowships
- Publications and patents
- Research, leadership, and creativity potential
- English knowledge
- Reference letter
- Other relevant items based on the specific candidate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- A first-class Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Solid and Structural Mechanics, Civil/Structural/Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent written and verbal communication, including presentation skills and highly proficient English language skills.
CAEmate will provide the award amount of 40,966.56 (before employer and employee deductions – fixed for a period of the appointment) per annum, plus a monthly taxable mobility allowance of € 600.00. If applicable, an additional taxable monthly family allowance of € 500.00 subject to the family status of the appointee.