In partnership with British Council and participating UK higher education institutions, UK Government’s GREAT Britain Campaign is offering the Great Scholarships for Pakistan students for the academic year 2021-2022.
With the award of £10,000, this scheme will benefit all those prospective students undertaking the postgraduate degree programme in the UK.
Golden opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The GREAT Britain campaign is the UK government’s most ambitious international marketing campaign up to date, creating jobs and growth for the UK by presenting the very best of Britain and Northern Ireland to the world.
Why should you apply for this programme? UK standards are highly regarded, with experts on many academic topics, and they’re generally high in international university rankings. The British higher education system has been the basis for higher education standards worldwide for a long time, with revolutionary teaching styles and modern facilities. It is an opportunity to experience a multicultural environment, meet new people and fellow international students from across the world and discover new places.
Application Deadline: Various
- University or Organization: UK Government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council
- Department: NA
- Course level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awardss: 27
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Pakistan
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any course.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be a citizen of Pakistan.
- have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate (taught) programme in a UK university
- be motivated and academically able to follow a UK postgraduate course
- active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to the available universities in the UK. After that candidate must fill the funding form
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents when they apply:
- Copy of passport/visa (if available)
- Academic transcript.
- Certificate of graduation.
- Personal statement.
- Reference letters.
- CV (if applicable)
- Admission Requirement: Students must have completed a minimum of a four-year bachelor’s degree from a high-ranked (HEC) university are considered for postgraduate study.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to meet the English language requirement of the UK university.
The UK Government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council will provide twenty-seven awards of £10,000 to Pakistani students in the UK.