International students are invited to apply for a CAF-LSE MSc Scholarship sponsored by CAF – Development Bank of Latin America for the academic year 2018- 2019. The scholarship is offered to study a full-time taught master programme in International Relations or International Political Economy.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage students from CAF shareholder countries to undertake postgraduate study at LSE.
The London School of Economics is a public research university located in London. LSE is the leading social science institution in the world, with many of the world’s leading experts in their fields and cutting edge research.
- Application deadline: April 26, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for pursuing the postgraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in MSc International Relations or MSc International Political Economy
- Scholarship Award: There is one scholarship with an approx. value of £16,212 (2016/17 figures)
- Nationality: Argentina, Barbados, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, or Venezuela
- Number of Scholarships: There is one scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Argentina, Barbados, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, or Venezuela
- Entrance Requirements: The scholarship is for a full-time taught master’s programme in MSc International Relationsor MSc International Political Economy.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
- Applicants can apply via online mode.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for this scholarship, Applicants must have completed the 2017/18 LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form and received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) by 5 pm UK time on 26 April 2018. Applicants must complete Section G – Personal Statement.
- When Applicants submit an application for admission to a taught master’s programme, the Graduate Admissions Office will acknowledge Applicantsr application and provide information about how to set up an LSE for applicants online account. This account will allow Applicants to track the progress of application for admission and will provide applicants with access to the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application Form. The LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form will be available until 26 April 2018