International students are invited to apply for a CAF-LSE MSc Scholarship sponsored by CAF – Development Bank of Latin America for the academic year 2018- 2019. This is offered to study a full-time taught master programme in International Relations or International Political Economy.
The program is available for pursuing the postgraduate degree. The aim of the award is to encourage learners from CAF shareholder countries to undertake postgraduate study at LSE.
Marvelous Scholarships at London School of Economics in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The London School of Economics is a public research university located in London. LSE is the leading social science institution in the world, with many of the world’s leading experts in their fields and cutting edge research.
Why at the London School of Economics – LSE provides a unique opportunity to study social science at a university institute with a worldwide academic reputation.
Application deadline: Closed
- Argentina, Barbados, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, or Venezuela
- This is awarded in MSc International Relations or MSc International Political Economy
- This is for a full-time taught master’s programme in MSc International Relations or MSc International Political Economy.
- Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants can apply via online mode. To be considered for this free study, Applicants must have completed the 2017/18 LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form and received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) by 5 pm UK time on 26 April 2018.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Personal Statement, Transcripts/mark sheets and proof of existing qualifications, Research proposal, Two academic references, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefit: There is one award with an approx. value of £16,212 (2016/17 figures).