The SoC design Lab, Dept. of Information and Communication Engineering is currently accepting applications for PhD programs at Chosun University in South Korea. Any international students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
The objective of this lab is to create enthusiastic, creative young stars for the global challenges in the world of bio implantable sensing devices, which is now the necessary part of medical diagnosis.
User Review( votes)
Chosun University has played an important role in recruiting international students in post-graduation programme since last few decades. With its innovative, interdisciplinary curriculum and the rigorously selected cohort of young scholars from around the world, IT faculty is serving to enhance the educational excellence at Chosun University.
- Course Level: PhD
- Study Subject: PhD: Analog/Digital Circuit/Logic Design for IT-related Area
- Award:PhD: Fully financial support of tuition fees and living expenses (Stipend).
- The award can be taken in Chosun University, South Korea
An applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following:
- Graduated or is going to graduate from master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Eng., and IT-related Eng.)
- Must have minimum IBT 80 or IELTS 6.0
- Must have superior CGPA
Nationality: Any International Students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Please contact and send soft copies of all academic transcripts and certificates with supporting materials to the PhD advisor: GoangSeogChoi, SoC Design Lab, Dept. of Information and Communication Eng., CHOSUN University, GwangJu, South Korea.Email address: gschoigs-at-chosun.ac.kr.
- Supporting Material(PhD):
- CV including photo, birth date, contact address, e-mail address, academic/industrial experiences and so on
- Copies of transcripts
- Copies of Graduation Certificates
- A Copy of Official English Test Score Sheet (IBT or IELTS)
- Master thesis in PDF
- Published Journal (Conference) Papers in PDF
- Entrance Requirement for PhD: Master’s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Eng., and IT-related Eng.)
- English Language Requirement [TOEFL/IELTS]: Must have minimum IBT 80 or IELTS 6.0 (Applicable for PhD and Postdoc)
Application Deadline: Closed