Intending to support the education of outstanding students in the UK, the University of York is providing the CAHR Scholarships for the session 2020/21. The scholarship program is open for UK and EU students.
The educational award supports excellent aspirants who want to commence postgraduate degree programs at the Centre for Applied Human Rights.
Great opportunity for UK and EU students to get educational benefits.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1963, the University of York is known as a collegiate plate glass research university. It has expanded to more than thirty departments and centres, covering a wide range of subjects.
Why study at the University of York? The university helps students to develop skills to land their dream job. Here students can find a variety of courses at both undergraduate and graduate-level across arts and humanities, sciences, and social sciences areas of study.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: York Law School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MA in Applied Human Rights or LLM International Human Rights Law and Practice.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an undergraduate degree with 2:1 or equivalent. They will also consider a 2:2 with at least three years’ relevant work experience.
- Some academic study or practical experience of law is desirable, but not required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, candidates must take admission in MA and LLM degree program at the University of York. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer for full-time study, candidates must submit google form no later than the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applications will be assessed on the basis of academic promise, practical experience, and human rights commitment.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The University of York will offer two scholarships of £2,500 to UK and EU students for the academic year 2021-2022.