To assist students to turn their dream of study abroad into reality, the University of Liverpool is giving them a chance to apply for the West Africa Excellence Scholarship.
This award will be allocated based on academic excellence in the academic year of 2020-21. Students who are from West African countries and applying for the MSc program at the university will take advantage of this scheme.
With the help of this program, you can fulfil your dream of taking your MSc degree from the University of Liverpool.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, the University of Liverpool is a leader among teaching universities in the UK. It has been working as a global centre for advanced learning and innovation. It has a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs in disciplines including health humanities and social sciences, science and engineering, etc.
Why would you like to apply for admission to the University of Liverpool? The education provided by this university is of high quality that enables students to transform the world. The teachers of this university are well-qualified and have been helping students develop talent and acquire skills sought by the international marketplace.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 50% fee waiver
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: West African countries
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, The Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo and The United Kingdom Overseas Territory of Saint Helena, Ascension, and Tristan da Cunha.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc programs
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be from West Africa
- Must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+%) in their undergraduate degree, including marks of 60+% in modules relevant to their MSc program. Work experience relevant to the program would be advantageous, as would previously study at a highly ranked university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who have been considered for an applicable program will be awarded this scholarship. No need for a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide following documents along with the application for admission:
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Research proposal (for MPhil applicants only)
- Official, authenticated translations of these documents if they are not in English.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+ %) in their undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: University recognizes the following tests: IELTS, TOEFL IBT, Pearson Test of English Academic, C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency, Cambridge IGCSE as a First Language, Cambridge IGCSE as a Second Language, etc.
The funding scheme will cover half the tuition fee of the full-time MSc program. This waiver will help students study at the university without worrying about the cost of the course.