The Calihan Academic Fellowships provide scholarships and research grants to future scholars and religious leaders whose academic work shows outstanding potential.
Applicants studying theology, philosophy, economics, or related fields must demonstrate the potential to advance understanding in the relationship between theology and the principles of the free and virtuous society.
Great chance for all applicants to get higher education in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Acton Institute is a think-tank, whose mission is to promote an independent and virtuous society, which is sustained by personal liberty and religious principles.
University or Organization: Acton Institute
Course Level: Seminarians or graduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: All qualified persons
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
- Awards are open to current seminarians or graduate students in theology, philosophy, religion, history, law, politics, economics, or in related fields.
- Strong academic performance is essential.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated interest in the themes of the Acton Institute.
- Candidates must display the potential to advance the themes of the Acton Institute.
- Awards are open to all qualified persons irrespective of race, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, citizenship, religious affiliation, or disability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application form and supplemental documentation should be completed online. Any documentation that cannot be uploaded, should be emailed to Grants-Awards. All application materials should be submitted in English.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the 1-page proposal, 2-page essay, a recent academic paper, Official transcripts.
Benefit: Academic Grants do not exceed USD$3,000but typically range from USD$500-$1,000.