The University of Milan is offering the PhD scholarships in Labour Studies at Graduate School in Social and Political Sciences in Italy.
The scholarships and their amount are specifically assigned every year: for specific information about the number of scholarships available and about their amount, please download the file related to the specific Call of the Year.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Labour Studies
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Provider: University of Milan
- Scholarship can be taken at Italy
- For Italian students, a Laurea Quadriennale or Laurea Magistrale is required. These Italian titles are M.A. equivalents. B.A. equivalents will not constitute minimum requirements for admission.
- Foreign students must hold an academic qualification that has been declared to be equivalent to an Italian Laurea Quadriennale or Laurea Magistrale.
- In case their degree has not yet been declared equivalent to an Italian Laurea Quadriennale or Laurea Magistrale, candidates may apply to the Faculty Committee of the PhD program of interest for a declaration of equivalent value.
- Applicants who expect to graduate within the date of the first meeting of the Examining Committee (the meeting is finalized to the evaluation of qualifications) are eligible to apply for admission to the Graduate School. Good command of English is required.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: Closed