The SAE Institute is providing the Creative Media Scholarship for brilliant students in Australia.
The aim of this scholarship is to assist graduating secondary school students by providing them with the opportunity to develop skills and achieve their goals within the creative media industry.
User Review( votes)
SAE Institute Australia offers a range of scholarships to financially assist students during their studies. Our scholarship scheme was developed to invest in future professionals by providing them with an opportunity to potentially make a significant contribution to the creative media industry.
Course Level: Vocational Course/enrol in a degree program
Scholarship Provider: SAE Institute
Scholarship can be taken at Australia
- Scholarships are only available for domestic students completing Year 12 in 2019 and commencing study for the February 2020 Intake
- Minimum 17 years old (turning 18 in the year of commencement)
- Applicants must meet SAE’s published entry requirements
- Applicants must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Applicants must be commencing students who have not previously studied with SAE
- Applicants must be applying to study a Bachelor degree
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: By post
Application Deadline: Applications for 2020 are now closed