The University of Cambridge is inviting applicants for its Department of Engineering PhD Studentship in the UK for the session 2020/2021. The educational fund is exclusively open for UK and EU students.
The aim of the programme is to provide the basis for a stream of politically achievable recommendations from the UK FIRES programme to support profitable responses to the zero-emissions commitment.
Founded in 1209, the University of Cambridge is a well-established and reputed centre for education and research that attracts each year thousands of learners from around the world. It is the world’s second-oldest university in the English-speaking world.
Why study at the University of Cambridge? At Cambridge, students will get a high-quality education, learning, and research at the highest international levels of excellence. The university provides students with a variety of different undergraduate and graduate programmes that suit their needs and interests.
Application Deadline: September 16, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: Department of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the Department of Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Should have at least a good 2.1 degree in a subject related to industrial strategy and policy. This could include economics, policy, engineering, or management.
- Prior experience of industrial strategy or policy dialogue would be a significant advantage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the studentship, candidates must apply through the University’s Graduate Admissions application portal not later than the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send your CV and a letter setting out your suitability to “allwood-office-at-eng.cam.ac.uk” but note that this does not constitute an application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of Cambridge will provide an educational stipend to interested students who want to undertake PhD degree program at the Department of Engineering in the UK.