Early Bird Discount International Scholarships is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy an MBA degree programme at the University of Essex in the UK. The educational award is available for students from all around the globe.
Essex Business School is offering fee discounts between 10% and 100% of tuition fee value to students funding their own MBA studies starting in either October 2023 or January 2024.
Marvelous opportunity for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Located in the heart of England, the University of Essex is one of the eight young universities of England that offers world-leading academics in a supportive and research-intensive environment. It is divided into three campuses and offers different types of courses available for students.
Why study at the University of Essex? The university provides a vibrant and worthy environment where students are prepared for their future. At this university, students will get opportunities to expand their skills and grow professionally
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is 20 October 2023. Any entries submitted later this date would be rejected.
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: Up to 100% of tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students who are applying to the full-time MBA programme. It is not available to students applying to part-time or degree apprenticeship programmes.
- This scholarship can be held in conjunction with an Essex MBA Dean’s Award offered at less than 50% of the course fee-only, it cannot be held in conjunction with an Essex MBA Dean’s Award valued at 50% of the course fee or more. It cannot be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships including the Alumni Loyalty Discount.
- Must accept their offer of a scholarship award within two weeks of an offer being made.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in the Master’s degree program at the University of Essex. After accepting an offer of study, students will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Essex Business School is offering fee discounts between 10% and 100% of tuition fee value to students funding their own MBA studies starting in either October 2022 or January 2023.