The University of Central Asia (UCA) in partnership with the Cambridge Trust is inviting applicants for Cambridge Doctoral Scholarship Programme. These opportunities are awarded in the fields of Computer Science, Engineering, Media and Communications, Business Management or Economics.
The aim of The grants is to help talented students who need aids to achieve their desired future.
The University of Cambridge is a collegiate public research university in Cambridge, Cambridge is the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s fourth-oldest surviving university.
Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a doctoral programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in Computer Science, Engineering, Media and Communications, Business Management or Economics.
Award: Scholarship recipients will be required to work for three years at UCA after the completion of their studies at the University of Cambridge.
Number of Awards: Not known
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Citizenship of Central Asian countries, particularly UCA founding states of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic and Tajikistan.
- Citizens of Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and northern Pakistan are also eligible.
- Higher education degree with excellent academic records from a recognised university.
- Demonstrated competency in chosen discipline.
- A sound research PhD proposal.
- Interest in a PhD programme in fields reflecting UCA academic listed priorities.
- Interest in a career in academia, including research and teaching.
- Official GMAT or GRE report within the past five years (for some programmes).
Nationality: Applicants of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and northern Pakistan are eligible for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have the higher education degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent English language or skills (TOEFL IBT 90 scores, IELTS 7 scores).
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Please send the following application documents in English to cafdp-at-ucentralasia.org
- A summary CV (3 pages maximum)
- A copy of your picture page on your passport (1 page)
- Personal Statement outlining your short and long-term career goals, the field of study and research interests, reason for applying to the CAFDP, and what makes you a good candidate for CAFDP (3 pages maximum).
- Related Diploma Transcripts
- A short research PhD Proposal (3 pages maximum)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 17, 2017.