Make a difference to your student life by becoming a part of the CAN-College’s Entrance Scholarship offered by Canadian Career Education College. All deserving applicants will get to win a 30 to 50% reduction on tuition fee.
Students, who are from any part of the world and applying for a designated vocational diploma at CAN-College, will benefit from this funding opportunity.
Fund your studies in Canada with the help of this application that will provide 30 to 50 percent of tuition.
User Review( votes)
Canadian Career Education College in short CAN-College is a designated learning institution located in Vaughan, Canada. It has been helping students from all economic backgrounds access world-class and affordable education.
Why would you like to take admission to Canadian Career Education College? CAN-College is a wonderful place to study for students. It provides a variety of degree programs and courses that are well-designed, and help students gain knowledge and skills. Apart from education, the college also allows students to gain hands-on, practical training and experience.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University or Organization: CAN-College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Vocational Diploma
- Award: 30 and 50 % of the tuition
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to students who take admission in any vocational diploma at the college.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria before applying for this programme:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must hold an approved admission status and LOA from Can-College.
- Applicants must start the program at the college as per schedule.
- Applicants must show a previous CGPA of 3.5. To continue scholarship disbursements after admission, the graduate scholarship recipient must maintain a CGPA of 3.5 during their study at Can-College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates whose application for admission has been accepted can apply for this application with the help of this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The following must be sent as supporting documents with application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary course to course.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
The sponsorship will provide 30 and 50 percent of tuition that will assist all eligible students to pursue a vocational diploma at the college.