The University College of Northern Denmark is now offering a wonderful scholarship named as UCN funding for aspiring non-EU and non-EEA students. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
This scholarship scheme will provide a reduction in the tuition fees for the entire duration of any approved study programme at UCN in Denmark.
This support will help you pursue any top-up programme at UCN.
User Review( votes)
UCN is a leading higher education institution of applied sciences based in Hjørring, Denmark. It is home to approximately 10,000 students, 1,000 of which are international students. It specializes in four main areas of business, social education, health, and technology.
Why would you like to apply for admission at UCN? The institution has established long-lasting relationships with business, industry, public sector, and professional organizations. In addition to education, here students participate in small seminars and group work activities which are also a part of the study programmes. The university has been helping students develop the skills and knowledge they need to survive in the professional workforce.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University College of Northern Denmark
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Top-up programmes
- Award: Tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU/non-EEA
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/non-EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Top-up programmes
- Eligibility Criteria: To book your seat in this application program, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be Non-EU/non-EEA student
- Must hold an offer to study in an approved course at the UCN.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, all applicants must apply for an applicable course at the university. Once they receive the offer to study at the university, they will be eligible to use this online application form to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Motivation letter, Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: IELTS with an overall score of minimum 6.5; TOEFL with a minimum score of 83; Cambridge ESOL examinations; C1 Advanced: grade C, B or A; C2 Proficiency: grade, C, B or A; B2 First: grade A; Pearson PTE Academic; A minimum score of 58; Oxford Online Placement Test and other CEFR-comparable English tests with a borderline score of B2/C1.
All the successful candidates will receive a reduction in the tuition fees for the entire duration of any approved course.