Applicants are invited taking part in the golden opportunity which is offering by The University of British Columbia as Canada graduate funding opportunities Master’s (CGSM) program.
The fund is available to support all the high standard achievement participants who are enrolling in masters or doctoral courses in their chosen fields.
Excellent opportunity for Canadian applicants
User Review( votes)
Known as the oldest university of British Columbia, The University of British Columbia was founded in 1908. It stands among the top three universities in worldwide Canada.
Why at UBC? This university is the leader of physical therapy research and has an incredible community of researches and graduate students. It provides award-winning faculty for teaching as well as developing communication and personality skills of participants.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
Eligibility criteria should be followed by the applicants-
- The program is available for Canadian citizens or permanent resident of Canada.
- Candidates can apply for Master of Business Administration, Master of Management, Master of Engineering (in Faculty of Applied Science), Master of Public Policy and Global Affairs or Doctor of Pharmacy courses.
- Participants for Masters-level funding who plan to hold that funding as a doctoral student will receive a funding offer constricted to a maximum of 12 months, and they will not be able for doctoral-level funding such as a Killam Doctoral Scholarship. And those funding who plan to hold that funding as a Master’s student will not receive funding past the end of their 24th month of Masters-level study.
- You must not be already holding any other grant from the university.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Before applying for the fund, you need to take admission in one of the given courses at the university and after that, you can apply for the opportunity by using the research portal.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal, Canadian Common CVV, and all original academic transcript as a pdf must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A first-class Bachelor’s degree is necessary for being a part of the university.
Grant of $17,500.00 will be awarded.