The Bill of Rights Institute is announcing We the Students Essay Contest. The competition is available to all United States citizens or legal residents who are students who are no older than 19 and no younger than 14 can apply.
Students in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, American Armed Forces schools abroad, and students in United States territories are eligible to participate in the contest.
Great opportunity for USA citizens.
User Review( votes)
The Bill of Rights Institute is a nonprofit educational organization based in Arlington, Virginia that develops educational resources on American history and government, provides professional development opportunities to teachers, and runs student programs and scholarship contests.
University or Organization: The Bill of Rights Institute
Award:1st Place – $5,000, Runners Up – Six prizes at $1,250 each, Honorable Mentions – Eight prizes at $500 each.
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: United States citizens or legal residents
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: Closed
To eligible the applicant must meet all the following:
- All United States citizens or legal residents who are students who are no older than 19 and no younger than 14 can apply.
- Applicants must be attending school in the United States, one of its territories or districts, or an American Armed Forces School Abroad.
- Applicants must in grades 8 -12 attending public, private, religious, or charter schools, or are enrolled in a GED or correspondence school program or are attending a homeschool
- Only one entry per student is permitted.
How to apply
How to apply: To be eligible applicant must submit the online application through the e-mail.
The Bill of Rights Institute will provide cash prizes for Students in the Students Scholarship Essay Contest
- National Grand Prize – $5,000 (plus a scholarship to Constitutional Academy)
- Runners Up – Six at $1,250 each
- Honorable Mention – Eight at $500 each