Earning an MBA degree is the most demanding and expensive assets. But lack of funding, many students can’t afford it. Hence, UBC Sauder School of Business is offering Canada Top Talent Scholarships to support your desire education.
The award is available for the talented students from Canada who demonstrate exceptional aptitude and academic excellence and wish to study the MBA degree program in session 2020-2021.
Worthy opportunity for Canadian students to get an MBA degree
User Review( votes)
The UBC Sauder School of Business has a secondary teaching facility at UBC Robson Square downtown. It offers specialized career tracks combined with practical experience. It is consistently ranked among the top 100 business schools by organizations.
Why at the UBC Sauder School of Business? While studying here, you have the full support of its faculty, staff and dedicated career advisors. You have a team of people who have your back.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: UBC Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA degree
- Award: $10,000 – $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Canadian students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to hold the bachelor degree certificate and be applying for the masters of administration course at UBC for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are demanded to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at UBC Sauder School of Business. After enrolling, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will be asked to provide the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance in an MBA program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be required to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English.
Benefits: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $10,000 – $40,000.