Looking for a way to finance your education? If yes, then go ahead and take a look at Hannon Scholarships Theology offered by the University of Saskatchewan in Canada.
The university offers these grants to those high performing candidates from Canada who will commence in the full-time undergraduate degree coursework in the College of Arts and Science.
Nice opportunity for Canadian students
User Review( votes)
The University of Saskatchewan is one of the top research-intensive, medical doctoral universities in Canada. It is one of Canada’s top research universities and is a member of the U15 Group of Canadian Research Universities. It offers over 200 academic programs.
Why at the University of Saskatchewan? While studying at this university, students can work together across disciplines and with its communities to find creative solutions to the most pressing global challenges.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Saskatchewan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies number of awards are available
- Nationality: Canadian students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in Arts, Economics, Philosophy, Theology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be enrolled in or have taken a course in economics, philosophy or psychology. Candidate must be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in a Bachelor of Arts degree program in the College of Arts and Science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For acquiring this bursary, it’s essential for you to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Saskatchewan. After getting confirmation as a student applicant can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a statement expressing intent to study theology, as well as a statement describing involvement in volunteer, university and community activities to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance in the bachelor degree program, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: If your first language is not English, you may have to prove proficiency in English before admission.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $3,000.