Awards help the students to reduce their educational expenses. Therefore for helping students, St. Lawrence College is providing the Canadian Experience Scholarships for the academic session 2023-2024.
This educational award is open for outstanding international students who wish to study in Canada. The scholars will receive up to $2,000 applied to the recipient’s student account and redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees for their study.
This is an amazing program that will provide you with the award of $2,000 along with other wonderful benefits.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1967, St. Lawrence College is a College of Applied Arts and Technology with three campuses in Eastern Ontario, namely Brockville, Cornwall, and Kingston. The college has approximately 6,700 full-time students and 20,000 part-time registrants in 89 academic programs and employs 829 full-time and part-time staff, including 414 faculties.
Why study at St. Lawrence College? St. Lawrence College is indeed one of the coveted organizations in Canada. SLC offers more than 100 full-time programs, including certificates, diplomas, apprenticeships, graduate certificates, and degree programs, in areas that include autism and behavioral science, mental wellness, and addictions. It provides you with a supportive atmosphere that includes a team of individuals dedicated to helping you succeed. The College’s vision is to inspire a passion for lifelong learning by creating a learning-centered environment that celebrates quality and excellence.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application form submission is May 1, 2023
- University or Organization: St. Lawrence College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $2,000 CAD
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate program in any field offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an International student
- A graduate of Canadian High School, College, or University other than St. Lawrence College. St. Lawrence College graduates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in this award program, aspirants must take admission to the graduate coursework at the university. After that, complete the Scholarship application form
- Supporting Documents: You will need the following documents:
- Original/certified as well as translated copies of your completed Secondary/Post-Secondary transcripts or equivalent.
- Original/certified Secondary/Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree.
- Admission Requirements: Students must fulfill admission requirements to study at St. Lawrence College.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must be fluent enough in English to understand instructors and the technical language used in their subject area.
The selected candidates will receive up to $2,000 towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees reduction of any undertaken graduate programme at St. Lawrence College.