Applications are invited for the Canadian Francophonie program for nationals of developing countries. Candidates identified and selected may apply for university studies leading to a master’s and doctoral degree, for technical and vocational training, or for short-term internships.
The Canadian Francophonie program (CFSP) is a program designed to build institutional capacities by training employed nationals from developing countries of La Francophonie.
Valuable offer to get a training program in Canada.
User Review( vote)
Funding for this program is entirely under the control of the Government of Canada, which has entrusted it to the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE) consortium and World University Service of Canada (WUSC) since January 1, 2015.
University or Organization: Canadian Bureau for International Education
Course Level: Training program
Award: Fully funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Canada
Application Deadline: Deadline Varying by country.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Institutions targeted by recipient countries conduct internal recruitment campaigns to identify qualified candidates who show the greatest aptitude for helping strengthen their institution’s capacities when they return to their country.
- Candidates identified and selected may apply for university studies leading to a master’s and doctoral degree, for technical and vocational training, or for short-term internships.
- Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry is excluded.
- Nationals of 37 developing countries are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Studies in medicine, pharmacy, and dentistry for clinical training are excluded, but studies for postgraduate training are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must hold a key position so that the knowledge they acquire will benefit the capacity building of their institution.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirements: Sufficient knowledge of English to be able to read and synthesize documents in English, within their field of study. Fluency in spoken and written French: Since studies must be conducted continuously in French and in a French-language institution in Canada, fluency in French is an essential prerequisite for admission.