Massey Business School is offering International Student Study Awards for outstanding candidates who want to study undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in New Zealand.
These awards are open to top-achieving new international students enrolling in full-time business programs at either the Palmerston North or Wellington Campuses at Massey University.
Massey University is a university located in Palmerston North, New Zealand, Albany, New Zealand, and Wellington, New Zealand. Massey University has approximately 35,000 students, 17,000 of whom are extramural or distance-learning students.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- Course Level: Awards are available to pursue undergraduate as well as postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: Awards are available to pursue full-time business programs at either the Palmerston North or Wellington Campuses at Massey University.
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: The total number of new awards to be awarded each year is subject to the approval by the Massey Business School Executive Team.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
1. New to Massey University, International students.
2. The recipient meets all program admission requirements
3. The recipient must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by Massey Business School and subject to the programme being available at the Palmerston North or Wellington campuses.
4. Recipients must be enrolled at the Palmerston North or Wellington campus as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode).
5. Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible programme, campus, and International status.
6. For the purpose of this award, the academic merit is assessed as an admissions Grade Point Average, determined by Massey University or equivalent measurement, as determined by Massey University.
- How to Apply: Completed forms must be emailed to international-at-massey.ac.nz.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The award may be awarded annually and will be to the value of $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the program
• Undergraduate Programme maximum $15,000
• Postgraduate Programme maximum $10,000