Griffith University is inviting the applicants for the Canadian Law Student Scholarship. Only Canadian pupils are eligible to apply for this award.
Griffith University is an open research college in South East Queensland on the east bank of Australia. Formally established in 1971, Griffith opened its entryways in 1975, presenting Australia’s first degrees in ecological science and Asian investigations.
Why at Griffith? GU offers outstanding opportunities which for its holders which will help them to change the future until the end of time.
- Canadian candidates are eligible to apply
- Applicants from the law, stream are eligible for this grant.
- To be considered for this grant, applicants needed to be enrolled into the Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor at Griffith University.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Desired candidates are required to take admission in the Bachelor or Juris doctor program at the university. After being enrolled at university, candidates will be considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: For being considered for this award, learners are required to submit a completed program, a certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts, and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are willing to take admission at the university are required to have 5.0 Min. GPA.
- Language Requirement: For being applied for the admission, the applicant ought to have IELTS 6.5 with no sub-score < 6.0 in the English language.
- The program is valued at $5,000 in total and is for tuition fees only.
- Two deductions of $2,500 will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program.
- Trimester 2 2020 – Applications close Sunday, 17 May 2020 (for 13 July commencement). Outcome notified by 29 May.
- Trimester 3 2020 – Applications close Friday, 7 August 2020 (for 26 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 August.