The Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, International Cultural Exchange School invites applications for the Shanghai government award.
Wonderful funding for Bachelors, Masters and Ph.D. Students.
User Review( votes)
The Shanghai University of Finance and Economics is a top-ranked, world-renowned finance- and economics-oriented research university.
Why at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics – Shanghai University of Business College, Finance and Economics, with a global vision, is committed to developing business talent, conduct innovative business research, guide business leaders and promote business civilization.
Application Deadline: March 30th, 2019
- These are available to students from a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
- This is available in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health. Bachelor’s program applicants should be at least 18 years old with a completed high school diploma by 1st September 2019.
- Master’s program applicants should be under the age of 35 with a completed a bachelor’s degree by 1st September 2019. Ph.D. degree applicants should be under the age of 40 with a completed a master’s degree by 1st September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applications must be completed in the three steps as following:
Step 1 – Submit the application on http://study.shmec.gov.cn, print out the application form and sign on it.
Step 2 – Submit the program application on http://ao.sufe.edu.cn, print out the degree program application form and sign on it.
Step 3 – Present the supporting documents to the Admission Office at ICES SUFE.
After completing the steps you must submit the hard copy at the Admission Office should come between 8 am to 5 pm on workdays.
- Supporting Documents: One original copy of Application Form for Degree Program, One copy of bachelor or master diploma and degree certificate (for Type A) / senior high school diploma (for Type B) certified and translated (if documents are nor in English or Chinese) by an authorized person, One copy of final academic transcript certified and translated, One copy of HSK certificate and transcript, One personal statement in English or Chinese, One letter of reference (for Type B, written by high school teacher)/ two letters of reference (for Type A, written by professors or associate professors) in English or Chinese, One copy of remittance note for application fee, One copy of identification of passport, An applicant who has immigrated from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan to another country, Others (optional): certificates recognizing awards, merits.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the opportunity students must take admission in the university.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language. Language proficiency: new HSK5 level (scored at least 180).
The award will provide a tuition waiver, free on-campus accommodation, monthly living allowance (master 3000 RMB/month, Ph.D. 3500 RMB/month) and comprehensive insurance.