The Canadian Nurses Foundation is proud to offer more than 50 scholarships in support of nursing education. Awards are limited to Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are studying in Canada at a Canadian university or college.
The Canadian Nurses Foundation is the only national foundation solely committed to promoting the health and patient care of Canadians by financially supporting Canadian nurses engaged in higher education, research, home health-care and specialty certification; advocating dissemination and utilization of nursing knowledge.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: The studentships are available for students who are studying at a Canadian university or college.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of nursing.
Award: The ranges are as follows:
- Baccalaureate – $3,000
- Masters and Nurse Practitioner – $1,000 to $5,000
- Doctoral – $1,800 to $10,000
- TD Aboriginal Nursing Fund at all levels – ($1,500 – $5,000)
- RBC Diversity in Nursing Awards for internationally educated nurses
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligibility: Awards are limited to Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are studying in Canada at a Canadian university or college. Applicants must have at least three semesters remaining in their program after June 30.
Nationality: Canadian citizens or permanent residents are eligible.
How to Apply: To apply for a scholarship or a certification award, please complete the appropriate online application. All applications require the following documentation:
- Confirmation of registration in the next semester of your program
- Recent transcripts or web-based grades
- Two references (from academic supervisors where possible)
- Other documentation as specified in the eligibility criteria of a specific award
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 31, 2017.