Plymouth University is pleased to offer Vice Chancellor’s scholarships for September 2018 intake. The bursaries are available for pursuing masters degree programme.
Plymouth University is a public university based predominantly in Plymouth, England where the main campus is located, but the university has campuses and affiliated colleges all over South West England.
User Review( votes)
Applicants undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC. IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing masters degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: Each scholarship has a value of £5, 000.
- Number of Awards: Three opportunities are available.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Equivalent of a UK university first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
How to Apply: Complete the application form and return this, along with all requested documents to the email address specified.
Please note: you must have first received a conditional offer for a place on a PGT programme commencing September 2018. You must also hold the equivalent of a UK University first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject. See terms and conditions for details. Once all conditions of your offer have been met and the tuition fee deposit has been paid, we’ll then confirm the Award and issue your unconditional offer letter or CAS.