Take advantage of Canadian Student merit awards today! The University of Southern Maine is providing a tuition award for undergraduate students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The goal of this scheme is to attract highly capable Canadian students with proven academic excellence to study full-time at any University of Southern Maine undergraduate course.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding Canadian students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1878, In the U.S. state of Maine, the University of Southern Maine (USM) is a public university with campuses in Portland, Gorham and Lewiston. It is part of the scheme for the University of Maine.
Why study at the University of Southern Maine? The University of Southern Maine is a great place to study for international students in the United States of America. It has well-built courses in different fields, sophisticated facilities, well-qualified lecturers, and a friendly atmosphere, all of which make it an excellent place to study. The university prepares students for the demands of the business world through the provision of top-quality education.
Application Deadline: January 15.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Maine
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2,000/year to $5,000/year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: You will be selected for this application if you:
- Are international students
- Have enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process as all the candidates will automatically be considered for this application program.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to provide the following documents as a part of the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Taking admission to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Southern Maine requires a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: For most of the courses, the university accepts TOEFL and IELTS.
The University of Southern Maine provides scholarship which is divided into three parts
- USM Scholarship – $2,000/year
- Dirigo Scholarship – $3,500/year
- President’s Scholarship – $5,000/year