McMaster University is in the search of enterprising and inspirational students for its wonderful McMaster University Award of Excellence programme.
All the deserving candidates will be provided with an award of $3,000 to pursue an undergraduate degree program at McMaster University. Students from any part of the world will benefit from this opportunity.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881 as Toronto Baptist College, McMaster University (McMaster or Mac) is a public research university in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It has over 27,000 undergraduate and over 4,000 post-graduate students.
Why study at McMaster University? The purpose is the discovery, communication and preservation of knowledge. In our teaching, research and scholarship, we are committed to creativity, innovation and excellence.
Application Deadline: February 12th, 2021
- University or Organization: McMaster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Incoming high school students entering a Level 1 program (open to domestic and international students).
- The achievement of a final admission average in the top 10% of your Faculty.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To capture the educational opportunity, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: If you are currently attending high school in a Canadian province where government transcripts are issued (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan) have your high school send us complete transcripts including Grade 12 first term final grades and a list of courses for the entire year.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to meet the admission requirements of the University of their chosen programme.
- Language Requirement: At the discretion of the university, you may be exempted from McMaster’s English proficiency testing requirements if you meet one of the following requirements:
- Attended, in full-time academic studies (non-ESL), an accredited Secondary School (High School) or Post-Secondary College in an English-speaking country for at least four years immediately prior to your anticipated start date at McMaster
- Attended, in full-time academic studies (non-ESL), an accredited English medium Secondary School (High School) or Post-Secondary College for at least four years immediately prior to your anticipated start date at McMaster
- Attended, in full-time academic studies (non-ESL), an accredited English medium University for at least one year immediately prior to your anticipated start date at McMaster, OR
- Resided in an English speaking country for at least four years immediately prior to your anticipated start date at McMaster.
McMaster University will provide the award amount of $3000 for students to study in Canada.