Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate course by applying for this Academic Excellence Scholarship. The grant is funded by Canadian University Dubai for the academic year 2021/2022.
The programme is open for both domestic and international students who are going to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
A very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2006, Canadian University Dubai is a private university of higher education located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It provides a gateway for pupils to pursue educational opportunities in the UAE.
Why study at Canadian University Dubai? CUD gives students the opportunity of a Canadian education while respecting the culture and values of the United Arab Emirates. Their vibrant student life provides something for everybody, from sports to concerts, and various international trips in between.
Application Deadline: December 20, 2021
- University: Canadian University Dubai
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to 30% off on the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Arab Emirates
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered eligible for the Academic Excellence Scholarship, students need to be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. Applicants must email their application forms (or visit the program section of pupil Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections on the different scholarship types) to scholarship-at-cud.ac.ae.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Original and sufficiently attested high school transcript grade 12 results, high school transcript grade 10 and 11 results, fully evidenced high school diploma/leaving certificate, Copy of Emirates ID, Original IELTS or TOEFL score, Proof of successful completion of a letter.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a UAE Secondary School Certificate or equivalent
- Language Requirement: All applicants to our undergraduate programs are required to provide a certificate of English proficiency, such as TOEFL (minimum score of PBT500/ 61 iBT), IELTS (minimum band 5.0), EmSAT English (Minimum Score 1100) or an equivalent standardized English language test that is internationally recognized.
The Canadian University Dubai will cover 30% on the tuition-fees to all eligible students for the session 2021/2022.