Differentiate yourself by becoming a part of this Glasgow School for Business & Society Scholarship at Glasgow Caledonian University.
This helpful funding programme will support students to fund the postgraduate level education at GCU. Students from Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales, and the European Union are encouraged to apply.
This amazing opportunity will provide students with the award of £3000 towards tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Glasgow Caledonian University is a modern and forward-looking institution with a variety of academic programmes and amazing facilities. Its history can be traced back to 1875. It is among the largest universities in Scotland. It is educating more than 20,000 students from 100 countries.
Why would you like to study at Glasgow Caledonian University? The university is widely famous for its excellent links with industry and many courses designed to develop your skills, and help you achieve career goals.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3000 towards tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales, and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales, and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for the following courses:
- MSc Accounting Finance & Regulation
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc International Banking, Finance & Risk Management
- MSc International Economic & Social Justice
- MSc International Fashion Marketing
- MSc International Operations & Supply Chain Management
- MSc International Tourism & Events Management
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Risk Management
- MSc International Business Management
- MSc Social Innovation
- MA Multimedia Journalism
- Eligibility Criteria: All the aspirants are asked to meet the eligibility criteria first:
- Candidates must be a citizen of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales or any EU country
- Candidates should have booked their place in one of the programmes given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , all the applicants will have to follow to steps:
- Take admission in any approved postgraduate course at GCU commencing in September 2020
- Complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Entrants of the programme need to send the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To get the entry in one of the programmes given above, applicants must be holders of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you will have to demonstrate your English proficiency by gaining one of English language qualifications:
- Successful completion of an INTO Glasgow Caledonian University English language programme
- Academic IELTS Average Score of 6, with no element less than 5.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test overall score of 78 with minimum element scores of reading at 18, listening at 17, speaking at 20 and writing at 17
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 54 with no element less than 51
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Grade C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – Pass at Level III
Through this funding package, successful candidates can get £3000 towards tuition fees. This award will help them pursue a postgraduate course at GCU.