A limited number of Canadian University Dubai Scholarships is now available for spring 2017-2018 academic year.
These are awarded to all students of any citizenship full-time learners who enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester.
Perfect choice to study at Canadian University.
User Review( votes)
A primary objective of educations at Canadian University Dubai is to promote the retention of high academic achievers. Equally, they understand the importance of difference and diversity and they do not want financial limitations or special needs to get in the way of a great education.
Canadian University Dubai was established in 2006 to deliver high-quality undergraduate, graduate, continuing and corporate education in the UAE, and to provide a gateway for pupils to pursue higher education opportunities in Canada.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- These are open to all holders of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- These are awarded in any of the courses offered by the university.
- These are awarded to full-time pupils enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester.
- Candidates must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their study.
- Programs are only valid for current tuition fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must email their application forms (or visit the program section of pupil Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections on the different scholarship types) to scholarship-at-cud.ac.ae.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Original and fully attested high school transcript grade 12 results, high school transcript grade 10 and 11 results, fully attested high school diploma/leaving certificate, Copy of Emirates ID, Original IELTS or TOEFL score, Proof of successful completion or a letter.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: The amount to be awarded depends on the financial need and/or academic qualifications of the applicant.
Application Deadline: Closed