A limited number of Canadian University Dubai Scholarships is now available for spring 2017-2018 academic year. The studentships are open to all students of any citizenship.
A primary objective of scholarships at Canadian University Dubai is to promote the retention of high academic achievers. Equally, we understand the importance of difference and diversity and we do not want financial limitations or special needs to get in the way of a great education.
User Review( votes)
Canadian University Dubai (CUD) was established in 2006 to deliver high-quality undergraduate, graduate, continuing and corporate education in the UAE, and to provide a gateway for students to pursue higher education opportunities in Canada.
Course Level: The studentships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any of the courses offered by the university.
Award: The amount to be awarded depends on the financial need and/or academic qualifications of the applicant.
Number of Awards: Limited The studentships are available.
The award can be taken in UAE
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- The studentships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- The studentships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester. For financial hardship and special needs scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their scholarship. For special needs scholarships, the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue their support will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Students can apply in successive years, but opportunities are only valid for two successive semesters, i.e. Fall and Spring. The studentships are not valid for Summer semesters.
- The studentships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- You can apply for more than one scholarship, provided you meet the eligibility requirements. In case a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship or discount, the student will be given the chance to choose the benefit with the highest value.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid promptly in order to receive and maintain your scholarship.
Nationality: The studentships are open to all students of any citizenship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants must email their application forms (or visit the program section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections on the different scholarship types) to scholarship-at-cud.ac.ae.
Application Deadline: The applications deadline for the Spring semester is the end of week 5 of the preceding Fall semester. For example, the application deadline for Spring 2017-2018 is October 8, 2017.