- Course Level: award is available for a masters degree programme at the University of Jinan.
- Study Subject: award is available in the field of computer science.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Award: The sponsorship will cover the followings:
- A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
- Free on-campus accommodation;
- Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
- Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
- The award can be taken in China
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies, or Mathematics;
- Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking);
- Have an excellent academic background, preferably a GPA of 3.5 and above.
Nationality: Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
Great opportunity for candidates.
User Review( vote)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Each applicant should submit his/her
- Cover letter (please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List below. Application without a clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID);
- Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.);
- Academic transcripts;
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
- Study plan at the University of Jinan.
- Entrance Requirement: They must be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies, or Mathematics.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking).
Application Deadline: Closed