If you have a genuine interest in the research field. Then, you must join the Canon Research Fellowships program for building a bright future in your interested field. This opportunity is presenting by the Canon Foundation.
Great opportunity for all Europeans and Japanese to do the research study with financial support in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The promotion of international culture and scientific relations between Europe and Japan called the Canon Foundation. It is a philanthropic, grant-making institution which was founded on December 22, 1987, in the Netherlands.
Why you should apply to this program? This program is a wheel of fortune for those who have an interest in research. Through this program, you will get many opportunities for pursuing your research in any field in Europe or Japan with great facilities and research environment.
Application Deadline: September 15 (annual)
- Eligible Countries: All Europeans (including Israel, Turkey, Balkan and Baltic countries) and Japanese are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a research program at any recommendable research institute or university.
- Admissible Criteria: Participants who obtained their qualification more than ten years ago as long as they provide further supporting information in their application will also be considered. But the priority is given to applicants going to Europe and Japan for the first time.
How to Apply
- When you go to register your application through the online registration section, you will be asked to upload your research plan including an estimate of total cost, 2 reference letters from 2 persons and reference can be different to the ones on your CV, curriculum vitae, highest academic degree, 1 passport size photo, and a confirmation from your host institute that research facilities will be made available for you. Either you can ask [email protected] to upload your documents for you.
- Applicants should achieve at least a Master’s degree within the last ten years of applying to the Canon Foundation.
Benefits: The funded education will give financial support to research fellows from 22,500 Euro to 27,500 Euro per year and pro-rata for different periods.