Are you searching for an opportunity to grasp a scholarship? Here is a valuable opportunity for you. The University of Glasgow is offering Clan Gregor Society Prize for students in the UK.
Fab Choice for international students
User Review( votes)
As the fourth-oldest university, the University of Glasgow was the first university in Europe to divest from fossil fuel companies. I trained smaller but growing numbers for careers in science and engineering. It has a number of committees of both the Court and Senate.
Why at the University of Glasgow? The university provides candidates opportunities to choose an international learning experience, develop leadership capabilities. Here you can get the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future career.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South,, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgystan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico,, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar(Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay,, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand,, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wales, Yemen, Zaire, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate and masters degree course in any subject offered by the University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the award, students must have to hold the offer of a place to study, at the University of Glasgow in the forthcoming academic year (2020/21) at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach a personal statement explaining why you think you should be considered for this award and how the award will help you in your first year of study.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll at the university, then it’s essential for you to meet the entry requirements for admission.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants whose first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English language proficiency
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £500.