To show support for the Hispanic & Latin community of the USA amidst the pandemic and global crisis, Car Indigo is pleased to announce the scholarship programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
The students applying for the Car Indigo Scholarship must be pursuing the undergraduate or postgraduate program from an accredited university. All the 18 Years+ high school graduates with a minimum GPA of 2.5% on a four scale or 7.5% on a ten scale can apply for this scholarship.
Nice chance for applicants.
User Review( votes)
With an ever-expanding market of cars and so many options to choose from, the buyer is often left lingering with a whole lot of guesswork. This eventually makes the car buying process cumbersome. CARINDIGO are here to facilitate this process and make it easier for buyers in the US.
Why should you apply for this programme? They want to untangle the burdensome decision of purchasing a new car. To attain this, they want to create a one-stop destination for all your new car needs and queries. They make it possible by infusing the two most vital elements (data & content) together.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant must be submitted no later than November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Car Indigo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: USD 1000
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Hispanic & Latin Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The candidate must be 18 years or older during admission.
- The candidate must have secured admission in any Undergraduate/Postgraduate course in any reputed educational institution in the United States.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the applicants need to first fill the form & register themselves for the scholarship program
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to write a car review of about 1,200 to 1,500 words.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate must have completed his High School or 10+2 equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students must be known with the English language.
Car Indigo will provide the award amount of USD 1000 for applicants in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.