Applications are invited for the Care Experienced Accommodation Grant for students established by Robert Gordon University and Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS) for the academic year 2023-2024.
The funding opportunities are open for international students from Scotland pursuing an on-campus full-time undergraduate degree program at the university. Selected candidates will get a maximum of £105 per week, one application per student per academic year.
Deserving offer for Scotland students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Robert Gordon University was founded in 1992. It is commonly called RGU and is a general institute found in Scotland, UK. RGU is an earth college, and its single bases in Aberdeen are at Garthdee, southwest of the city. It is a place to study with a global reputation for offering high-quality education.
Why study at Robert Gordon University? The university shows a stable supply of graduate employment and placements for students. Here candidates can gain the capacity to explore and create opportunities, cultural sensitivity, networking, and adaptability.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Robert Gordon University
- Department: Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS)
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Maximum £105 per week
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One application per student per academic year
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Scotland are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an Undergraduate degree in the given subject:
- Accounting & Finance
- Architecture, Construction & Surveying
- Art & Design
- Business & Management
- Communication, Media & Marketing
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality
- Health & Sport Science
- Pharmacy & Life Sciences
- Social Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are Scotland nationals (passport or residency documentation).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students interested in applying for the scholarship must submit an admission application via the RGU Online Application Portal. After that, the applicant should be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official copies and Certificate
- Official copies of Academic Transcripts
- Copy of current and up-to-date CV
- Letters of Reference
- Personal Statement
- Copy of Passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must complete the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Selected candidates will receive a maximum of £105 per week, one application per student per academic year.