The BPP University is offering scholarships worth £2,500 for each successful candidate. The studentships are open to GDL and LPC applicants (including current BPP University Law School students) and it is awarded at the discretion of the Heads of Law.
The BPP University is a private university specialising in law, business, finance, accountancy, banking, chiropractic, dentistry, nursing, psychology and healthcare. BPP University has sites in several UK city centre locations, particularly in London.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: August 10, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are open to GDL and LPC applicants.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: this application is worth £2,500 for each successful candidate. There is an overall scholarship fund of £300,000 for the 2018/19 academic year.
- Nationalities: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To apply for this application
Have applied for and been offered a place on the LPC or GDL; and
Be able to demonstrate academic excellence, through achieving:
A 2:1 or above in your undergraduate degree; and/or
GDL Commendation or above (predicted or obtained); or
2:2 degree result with evidence of extenuating circumstances
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Students will need to:
- Complete the online application form
- Attach a copy of your most recent CV
- Answer the following statements:
- Provide a personal statement and describe the impact it would have if you were to be successful in your application for the Career Guarantee Scholarship
- Tell us why or by whom you are inspired to join the legal profession
- Tell us of your biggest challenge and how you overcame it
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.