The new Colgate Scholarship Promo is now available on offer for all new Filipino citizens of 18 years and above. A total of 50 winners of P100,000 Scholarship Cash, 500 winners of P500 National Bookstore Gift Certificates, and 5,000 winners of P15 load will be drawn throughout the promo.
Colgate Palmolive’s 200-year history reflects the strength and innovation that our people have used to constantly transform our Company and identify new opportunities. Colgate people, working around the world, share a commitment to our three core corporate values: Caring, Global Teamwork and Continuous Improvement.
User Review( vote)
- Application Deadline: July 2, 2018
- Course Level: Filipino citizens of 18 years and above can join.
- Award: 2 Draws (Scholarship in Cash worth P100,000, P500 National Bookstore Gift Certificate, and P15 prepaid cell phone load)
- There will be 2 draw dates. Raffle entries will be segmented by Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao, based on the registered address of the participant. A total of 50 winners of P100, 000 Scholarship Cash, 500 winners of P500 National Bookstore Gift Certificates, and 5,000 winners of P15 load will be drawn throughout the promo.
- There will be three (3) Luzon winners drawn from all the toothpaste sachet raffle entries per draw. Participants are already excluded from the succeeding draws once they win the PhP 100,000 Scholarship Prize or PhP 500 National Bookstore GC. Winners for the prizes will be drawn in this order: PhP 100,000 Scholarship Prize, PhP 500 NBS GC, and then PhP 15 Load.
- If participant wins the P100, 000 Scholarship cash prize, he/she must be willing to nominate a scholar/beneficiary other than himself/herself who must be 20 years old or below. (Born 1998 or later).
- Nationality: Available to Filipino citizens.
- Number of Awards: A total of 50 winners of P100,000 Scholarship Cash, 500 winners of P500 National Bookstore Gift Certificates, and 5,000 winners of P15 load will be drawn throughout the promo.
- The award can be taken in Philippines
Eligible Countries: award is available to Filipino citizens.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- Any Filipino ages 18 years old and above can join and nominate a scholar ages 20 years old and below.
- Filipino citizens residing in the Philippines who are at least 18 years old and willing to nominate a Filipino scholar (see eligibility requirements below) are eligible to participate in this promo, subject to the terms and conditions set out herein.
- Employees of Colgate, Y&R Philippines, MEC Inc., Rising Tide Inc., DOH-FDA representatives, TEMSI Inc., Lamonte Inc., CTGraphics Inc., Hinduja Global Solutions Inc., and their relatives up to the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the promo or be the beneficiary of the cash funding.
How to Apply: Promo participant must complete all 3 steps in order to have a valid entry.
STEP 1: BUY
CARTON (TUBE) BUYERS
To join the promo, purchase any specially-marked Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Great Regular Flavor scholarship carton packs.
- Each specially-marked Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Great Regular Flavor scholarship pack contains a unique code printed inside which a participant would need to use to gain raffle entries (see Step 2).
- Each unique code is equivalent to a certain number of raffle entries. The bigger the size of toothpaste, the more raffle entries you will earn.
To join the promo, purchase any Colgate toothpaste sachet variant.
- Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Great Regular Flavor 24g twin pack sachet
- Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Great Regular Flavor 24g twin pack sachet Scholarship Pack
- Colgate Fresh Confidence Spicy Fresh 22g twin pack sachet
- Colgate Fresh Confidence Kool Menthol Fresh 22g twin pack sachet
- Colgate Sensitive 24g twin pack sachet / Colgate Sensitive 22g twin pack sachet
Each unique sachet barcode for each variant is equivalent to one (1) raffle entry.
The Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Great Regular Flavor Scholarship Sachet Packs from the Colgate Scholarship Promo 2017, whose unique codes have not been previously registered, will still be honoured in the Colgate Scholarship 2018 promo.
STEP 2: TEXT
CARTON (TUBE) BUYERS
Promo participant should text COLGATE[space]CODE to 3456 (e.g. COLGATE A23TH1H)
- The unique code is found inside the specially-marked single Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Great Regular Flavor scholarship carton packs with the following sizes: 25 ml, 50 ml, 95 ml, 145 ml
- Each text to submit an entry costs PhP 2.50 for both Globe and Smart subscribers and PhP 2.00 for Sun subscribers, charged to the promo participant
- To check the accumulated number of raffle entries, text COLGATE[space]CHECK to 3456 (P2.50/text)
- Each unique code from the cartons may only be used once (each code need not be sent multiple times to get the equivalent number of entries)
- A participant must keep the pack with the winning code for the claiming of the prizes
Promo participant must text COLGATE[space]Last 6-digits of sachet barcode to 3456 (i.e. COLGATE 325216)
- The last six-digit barcode is found at the back of any Colgate toothpaste sachet variant
- Each barcode can only be used once per mobile number. A maximum of four entries will be accepted per mobile number with the 4 Colgate sachet variants included in the promo.
- To check the accumulated number of raffle entries, text COLGATE[space]CHECK to 3456 (P2.50/text).
STEP 3: REGISTER
Promo participant should register once by texting COLGATE[space]REG[space]Name/Complete Address/Participant’s Birth year and send to 3456
(i.e. COLGATE REG Sheila Dela Cruz/321 Apo St. Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila/1985)
- The registered address will be the basis for the draw segmentation (by location)
- The participant has to be born on or before 2000 (18 years old or above). If the birth year of the participant does not pass the minimum age, an error message will be sent and the entry will be considered invalid.
- A participant should only register once per mobile number. Initial registration is free of charge.
- For any changes in registration details, promo participant may update his registration details by texting again COLGATE REG Name/Complete Address/Participant’s Birth Year (P2.50/text)
- A participant registering in the Colgate Scholarship Promo authorizes Colgate-Palmolive Philippines, Inc. and/or its agency to call or send SMS alerts/messages to their mobile/landline numbers related to the promo.
- Subscribers can opt out of the aforementioned SMS alerts/messages by calling the Colgate Consumer Affairs Hotline number at (+63)(2)8569825.