Applications are open for The Cargill Global Scholars Program (CGSP) organized by the Institute of International Education on behalf of Cargill. The grant is open to undergraduate students from Brazil, China, India, Russia, Indonesia, and the United States.
It is a global program designed to promote leadership capability, critical thinking skills and global networks for scholars, global leaders for scholars, decision makers, visionary and socially aware innovators.
User Review( votes)
International Institute of Education is a 501 organization that focuses on international student exchange and assistance, foreign affairs and international peace and security. It creates programs for study and training for students, teachers, and professionals in different fields.
Why at International Institute of Education- IIE proudly supports flagship educational and cultural exchange programs on behalf of the U.S. Departments of State and Defense, in addition to government, corporate and foundation programs.
- University or Organization: International Institute of Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The grant is open to pursuing an undergraduate degree program.
- Award: Each Cargill Global Scholar will receive an annual Award for up to two years, to help off-set any academic-related expenses.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Brazil, China, India, Russia, Indonesia, and the United States
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Application Deadline: Open
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Brazil, China, India, Russia, Indonesia, and the United States are eligible to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The financial aid positions will be awarded to studying in a field that relates to Cargill’s business goals of providing innovative solutions to meet today’s economic, environmental and societal challenges.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.cargillglobalscholars.com/application-management/
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application form
- Admission Requirements: Check your admission requirements through the given links:
- Brazil: https://apply.iie.org/cargillglobalscholars-brazil
- China: https://apply.iie.org/cargillglobalscholars-china
- India: https://apply.iie.org/cargillglobalscholars-india
- Indonesia: https://apply.iie.org/cargillglobalscholars-indonesia
- Russia: https://apply.iie.org/cargillglobalscholars-russia
- USA: https://apply.iie.org/cargillglobalscholars-usa
- Language Requirement: English
Each Cargill Global Scholar will:
- Receive an annual Award for up to two years, to help off-set any academic-related expenses.
- Participate in a fully-funded In-Country Seminar (Year 1) and Global Seminar (Year 2).
- Receive mentorship by Cargill employees to help the scholars identify short and long term academic and goals and will assist in reaching these goals through networking, face-to-face meetings, and communication by email and phone.
- Participate in a series of experiential learning modules, leadership development training, coupled with network opportunities with Cargill executives.
- Become a member of the Cargill Global Scholars Alumni community