Niagara College has come up with an outstanding opportunity for international students named Caribbean Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship will be exclusively given to international applicants from Caribbean countries. They will be given $2,000 in two installments, one per semester, in the first year of their undergraduate study at Niagara College.
Through this amazing program, students can lessen the burden of their University tuition.
User Review( votes)
The Niagara College is a public College of Applied Arts and Technology ranked 1st in 50 research colleges in Canada and focuses all its energy on being a leader in experiential education and a driver of local and regional economic growth.
Why choose to study at Niagara College? Niagara College ensures that its graduates are placed in the best companies and are doing their dream jobs. It always encourages its students to engage in and learns skills that will satisfy the employers and enhance the kind of knowledge they take along to the workplace and increase their chances of getting placed in a renowned company. Students have consistently given Niagara College top marks in student satisfaction among all Ontario colleges.
Application Deadline: June 16, 2023
- University or Organization: Niagara College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from all Caribbean countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes available at Niagara College are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a resident of any Caribbean country.
- The applicants must be enrolled at accepted in the applied programme by the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must log in to the university portal and complete the application process. The applicants must fill the application form for the scholarship and send it via mail to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Transcripts in English of the previously attended academic courses
- 2-3 Letters of Recommendations from past employers/ Academic professionals/Counsellors
- Personal Statement
- Passport ID pages
- Financial statement or Sponsorship documents
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide ACT or SAT scores to get admitted to any undergraduate degree programmes and GRE or GMAT scores for graduate degree programmes.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
The successfully selected candidates will be given $2,000 towards the cost of study of any undergraduate programme at Niagara College.