High-potential international students driven to build their career abroad are given this fantastic opportunity by Taylors College Sydney in the form of International Awards for the academic year 2023-2024.
Students who wish to undertake a foundation course in Taylor College Sydney and receive a certification from the University of Sydney are eligible to apply for this award. The students will be presented with this award if they belong to an eligible region and have enrolled themselves in the college.
Wonderful chance for overseas students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Taylor’s College Sydney is a college established in 1920 that offers world-class university preparation to students across the world, and it aims to continue to do so. The college has been ranked first in the region regarding employability as it is affiliated with the University of Sydney.
Why study at Taylors College Sydney? Taylors College has an excellent infrastructure to take care of students as they learn with them, which uses an industry-led learning system and has well-versed facilitators. The students are given access to personal counselors to talk to and discuss anything. The platforms and clubs at Taylor’s help students blend in and make friends quickly.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Taylor’s College Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, countries within Africa, countries within Central Asia, countries within South and Central America (including Mexico and the Caribbean) are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All foundation-level courses and subjects are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold citizenship of either of the eligible countries.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted into the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the website provided by the university. The award will be automatically applied to eligible students and reflected in the Taylors College letter of offer.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records of school
- International identification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed all prior levels of education and must hold a qualification for the same to be admitted at Taylors College under a foundation course.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.0
- TOEFL PBT – 483
- TOEFL IBT – 56
- PTE Academic – 42
- CAE – 154
The selected applicants will be given a 20% contribution towards their Foundation studies by Taylor’s College Sydney.