The Queensland University of Technology is thrilled to announce the International CARRS-Q PhD funding for brilliant students from around the world.
The educational award is available for the outstanding aspirants who want to pursue the PhD research degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Wonderful opportunity to get fund for PhD study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
As one of Australia’s leading universities, the Queensland University of Technology is recognized through rankings and our dedication to learning. It offers undergraduate & postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas & certificates and higher degree research courses in different fields.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at this university, students can gain specialist knowledge and continue to develop innovative teaching approaches. It provides candidates opportunity of teaching career by completing education and curriculum studies.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $27,596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Engineering, Health and community and Information technology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Successfully completed a research masters degree
- Successfully completed a masters by coursework degree or professional doctorate, with at least 25% research
- Graduated from an honours degree with a First Class or 2A Honours, or have equivalent research experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants must need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must send your application via email to CARRS-Q mark.king-at-qut.edu.au
- Supporting Documents: Students must upload all the following documents:
- Research proposal
- Academic transcript
- Proposed supervisory team.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must meet the admission requirement to study a PhD degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: To study at this university, applicants must be able to demonstrate an excellent level of spoken and written English.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($27,596 in 2019). The grant is for full-time students and can be used to support living costs. International students may also receive a research degree tuition fee sponsorship.