Take the next step in your career by joining Malcolm Tait Music Education International Scholarship at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand. The funding program is awarded to domestic and international for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship assists excellent students who want to undertake postgraduate degree coursework in music education at the School of Music.
Wonderful opportunity for domestic and international students.
User Review( votes)
As New Zealand‡s second-oldest university, the University of Canterbury has been awarded the 5-Star QS ranking for internationally-renowned research and teaching. It offers a wide range of facilities and services are available to students on and around the UC campus as well as our field facilities.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university offers an excellent educational environment and learning support services to help you succeed. Here students can get an opportunity for growth, achievement, and reward to ultimately help you to reach your potential.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020.
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: School of Music
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in music education.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Canterbury. After being registered, you must have to submit the online application for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
All successful scholars will receive the award of $1,000 for postgraduate studies in music education at the School of Music for the academic year 2021-2022.