If you want to get the best education with affordable fees, then don’t miss a chance to apply for the Catholic Scholarship offered by the Mwenge Catholic University.
Amazing offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2005, the Mwenge Catholic University is a university in Tanzania. It offers courses ranging from certificate to PhD levels for students.
Why at the Mwenge Catholic University? The university allows you to pursue quality education in truthfulness and freedom of thought so that you may gain professional competency to serve the human society in an ever-changing environment boldly.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Mwenge Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors, masters, diploma, certificate
- Award: Up to Tshs. 725,000.00
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Tanzania Students
- The award can be taken in Tanzania
- Eligible Countries: Tanzania
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors, masters, diploma, a certificate in education, building just societies, effective congregational/Church management and leadership, health.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Catholic Religious sisters, brothers and priests who can demonstrate leadership traits and potential may be nominated by their congregational or diocesan superiors.
- Holds a leadership position in the nominated organization.
- Scholarships are given to students studying in Tanzania and have also been living and serving in Tanzania for the two consecutive years before the study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, candidates have to take admission in the eligible degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, you can download the application form and submit it to Executive secretary Catholic Scholarship Programme for Tanzania Box 1226, Moshi
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to offer the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to fulfil the entry requirements of the course.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in the written and spoken the English language.
The scholar will also receive a contribution to be used at his or her discretion to cover additional expenses such as books, research, and travel. The contribution is:
- Masters Tshs. 725,000.00
- Postgraduate Diploma Tshs. 725,000.00
- Bachelor Degree in Tshs. 540,000.00
- Certificate and Diploma Tshs. 360,000.00