Make positive plans for your future with a scholarship. The Department of Operations Management at Copenhagen Business School (CBS) is accepting applications for vacant PhD scholarships for brilliant candidates.
The program is open for those qualified candidates, who are interested to undertake research in one of the described research areas at the CBS Department of Operations Management.
Excellent opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1917, Copenhagen Business School offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs. It is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in Western Europe and the world.
Why at the Copenhagen Business School? Here candidates can get the careers’ guidance and assistance with their job. It encourages students to utilize the resources made available by CBS careers to ensure that they get off to the best possible start to their working life.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in Economics and Business Administration
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must be a PhD student, wish to undertake research programs in Servitization, Circular Economy, Pricing and Management Accounting, Maritime Business Studies. The applicant must have to show an interest in joining the department’s research environment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this grant, claimants need to be enrolled in PhD degree coursework at CBS School of Business and Management. After taking affirmation, seekers will be able to apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: You are needed to attach the copies of a master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work.
- Admission Requirements: For being a part of this program, aspirants need to hold the bachelor and masters degree certificates in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to hold a strong command on English language proficiency.
A PhD studentships are fully salaried positions including the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month DKK 23.770 up to DKK 28.964 depending on experience, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.