Having an interest in a scientific study? Good News! You have a lucky chance to apply for Dr. Edouard Delcroix Prize funded by the HYDRO vzw and the Flanders Marine Institute vzw.
The program is open for the researcher or a research team, who want to study a scientific course between oceans and human health.
Flanders Marine Institute promotes the accumulation of knowledge and excellence in research. It provides a focal point for marine science. It also serves as a national and international point of contact in the field of marine research.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity for those candidates, who want to build up their career in the scientific field. Students can get the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future career.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in the oceans and human health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, students must have to be a researcher or a research team for a scientific study on the links between oceans and human health.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, claimants can submit the online application form by the given link: http://registration.vliz.be/delcroix-prize-2016
- Admission Requirements: For admitted to this program, applicants need to hold the bachelor and masters degree certificates in a relevant field with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must have to provide evidence of your English proficiency, such as IELTS or TOEFL test results.
Benefits: The scholar will get the scientific prize with a value of 25 000 EUR.