The Copenhagen Business School is inviting applications from international students to apply for its Post.doc. Position in the area of China Studies. The post is available for a fixed term of one year from 1 December 2018 and will be linked to the Department of International Economics, Government and Business.
The position is designed for an individual with outstanding potentials at an early stage of his or her academic career, wishing to specialize in the field of China Studies.
User Review( votes)
Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Applications Deadline: September 15, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to study Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the area of China studies. Examples of research areas that the post.doc. assignment might cover:
- China E-vehicle industry
- Dynamics of state capitalism
- Theoretical and empirical relationships between the research areas of China Studies and International Business
- Scholarship Award: Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the Ministry of Finance’s agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The applicant must hold a PhD. In assessing applications, particular emphasis will be placed on research potential, including intellectual leadership.
Emphasis is placed on research relevant to the job description. The applicant must have professional proficiency in English (written and spoken).
Copenhagen Business School has a broad commitment to the excellence, distinctiveness and relevance of its teaching and research programmes. Candidates who wish to join us should demonstrate enthusiasm for working in an organisation of this type (highlighting, for example, relevant business, educational and dissemination activities).
English Language Requirements: The applicant must have professional proficiency in English (written and spoken).
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.