The new RMIT International Excellence award is now available for motivating students who want to commence their study in Australia. The grant is available to study a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate program.
The aim of The grants is to assist students to pursue further levels of academic study. Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement or video.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
The RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. RMIT is rated a five-star university. It is ranked as 16th in the world for art and design in the 2016 QS World University Rankings.
Why at RMIT University? In this university, students will gain practical knowledge design robotics and also improve their academic skills in both the design of the complex form and the technical knowledge in any field according to your choice.
Applications Deadline: December 15, 2019
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors and Master by coursework programme.
- Scholarship Award: 20% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all around the world are eligible to apply for this application .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to qualify for this application you must have a full offer and enroll in one of the following programs at RMIT, commencing in Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2019:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at RMIT. After receiving an offer to study at RMIT, they have to submit the application form for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Provide either a personal statement (approx. 300 words) or a 60-90 seconds video. Please introduce yourself, explain why you think you deserve the program and tell us why you would be the perfect RMIT Ambassador.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification.
- English Language Requirements: International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider and a recognised qualification.
Benefits: 20% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration.