The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) is applications for its Junior Fellowships for Indian Students. The fellowships are available to pursue research-oriented projects.
The aim of the fellowships is to support Indian students who want to pursue academic research and performance related research.
User Review( votes)
The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) is autonomous organisation under Ministry of Culture of Government of India.
Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue research.
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the field of Culture.
Award: Fellowships will cover the following:
- 200 Junior Fellowships for each financial year having a value of Rs. 10,000/- per month for artists in the age group of 25- 40 years will be awarded for a maximum period of two years.
Number of Awards: Four Hundred fellowships are available.
The award can be taken in India
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Applicants from India are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- An applicant for the Junior Fellowship should never have availed of Junior Fellowship in any of the fields earlier.
- Graduation is the minimum educational qualification for applicants.
Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have graduation degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- Applications will be accepted online only. Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the online form. In case, where final and six monthly Project Reports are proposed to be submitted in a language other than English/Hindi, the applicants may give the 500 – words project synopsis in English/Hindi translation or send a printout of the application form along with project synopsis in the chosen language, to the Director, CCRT, 15A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075.
- Each successful application will be allotted a unique enrollment number by the system. Candidates may refer to this number in all their future correspondence with the CCRT and/or Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India.
- Applicants are advised to keep a print-out of the filled-in application form which they will be required to bring at the time of interview/personal talk, along with their detailed project proposal. Other documents that the candidates will have to bring at the time of interview/personal talk will be separately notified to the shortlisted candidates.
- The applicant can access his/her application by quoting his/her enrollment number or his/her name and view or print the details of the application. It may be noted that applicants will not get any further opportunity to edit the details after submitting the application form.
At the time of the interview, the shortlisted applicants who are employed must also bring an NOC/Consent Letter from their employer.
- If the applicants are employed in the Central/State Government Departments/Institutions/ Undertaking/University, etc., they will have to take leave for a period of two years, if selected, for the grant of Fellowship. At the time of the interview, they should also submit a written assurance from their Head of the Department/Institution/Undertaking/ University, etc. that in case the Fellowship is sanctioned, the candidate would be granted leave for the duration of the Fellowship. The first instalment of Fellowship amount will be released on production of proof of leave sanctioned, in addition to fulfilment of other conditions as applicable.
- In case of any technical difficulties in submission of application on-line please contact NIC Cell, M/o Culture through email at nic-culture-at-nic.in.
Application Deadline: Closed